Finally, a nebulizer, for people looking for a more powerful diffusion mode, without water and designed with ecological materials! The Osaka nebulizer, made of wood and glass, has everything to please and provide you with the benefits of essential oils. If you want to learn more about nebulization, click here!
Wood and glass
- Diffusion duration: intermittent mode 5 minutes ON / 3 minutes OFF
- Manual intensity adjustment
- Recommended use: 20 minutes
- Automatic shut-off after working 3 hours
- Diffusion coverage up to 800 sq.ft
- Lights: multicoloured
- Dimensions : diameter 3.7 x height 7.2 inches
ARTICLE CODE : CAN011040 – UPC CODE : 848245010404
This type of diffuser works without water. In the container of the nebulizer, add 10 to 15 drops of the formula to be diffused. Start the Osaka nebulizer and let it diffuse for a few minutes, for a maximum of 20 minutes. You can repeat 3 times in the same day. A nebulizer offers maximum efficiency and intensity when diffusing, which is why it should not be used for too long at a time.
There are no reviews yet.